u are visitor number

register free and earn online

http://www.earnparttimejobs.com/index.php?id=4059087
viewers can sent content for publishing in this blog to email add: haha2000ha@gmail.com. if published senders name will also be published.

Monday, September 19, 2011

Playback singer mohona sarkar





The talented singer Mohona Sarkar who has sung songs in RGV films like ‘Darna Mana Hai’ and ‘D’. She also won the Stadust debut sensational singer 2006 for ‘Khud ko maar dala’ from film D. After grooming for four years she is ready to act in Hindi films. Gglares met the beautiful gal.
GG: Tell us about your background.
MS: I was born in Kolkata and brought up in Chandigadh. My father is a jeweler having a passion for music. He is also a Bengali folk singer. I have two brothers, one of them is also singer.
GG: How did you get the chance to sing for Ramu’s film?
MS: When I met him, he told me to sing something so I sang ‘Yeh reshmi zulfo ka andhera’ originally sung by Asha Bhonsale. He liked my voice and complemented that my voice is very similar to Ashaji.
GG: What preparations have you done to become an actress?
MS: I have done an acting course by Kishor Nameet Kapoor. I have already learnt classical as well as western dance before.
GG: Which actor and actress are your favorite?
MS: Shahrukh Khan and Madhuri Dixit.
GG: Who are your favorite singers?
MS: Asha Bhonsale, Kishor Kumar and Rafi saab.
GG: Which song from Hindi films is your all time favorite?
MS: ‘Mera Kuchh Saman’ from the film ‘Ijazat’ sung by Ashaji.
GG: Which kind of songs do you like to sing?
MS: Romantic peppy kind songs.
GG: What do you think about reality shows?
MS: Yaa they are a good platform for unknown talents.
GG: As an actress what is your dream?
MS: I want to become female chocolate heroin.

1 comment: