u are visitor number

register free and earn online

http://www.earnparttimejobs.com/index.php?id=4059087
viewers can sent content for publishing in this blog to email add: haha2000ha@gmail.com. if published senders name will also be published.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Silpi Chowdhuri

Q. Name the Bengali films that you acted?   
Silpi. Patadar Kirti

Q How did you come in to acting?slipi
Silpi. In 2006, I participated in Tillotama. From there, I got lot of opportunity & did lot of modeling assignments like for Bajaj, Reliance catalog shoot, etc. At that time, Jeet Dutta offered me a role in movie.

Q What else have you done?
Silpi. I worked for Garam Mashala music album.

Q Did you share same frame with Rituparna Sengupta in Patadar Kirti?
Silpi. No, I did not share same frame with Rituparna.

Q Apart from acting what, do you do?
Silpi.  I love chatting. Always you find me in front of computer whenever I am free. Computer is my best friend. Even I learn Item Dance.

Q Have you settled in Mumbai?
Silpi.  Yes. There are few ongoing projects in Bollywood & from Tollywood; many have said that I do not look like a Bengali at all.

Q Your schooling?
Silpi.  Siliguri Girl’s School.

Q Are you doing anything in tollywood right now?
Silpi.  I have acted in ‘Sex Comedy’ movie with Rudranil da.

Q Your favorite outfit?
Silpi.  Western Dresses.







No comments:

Post a Comment