u are visitor number

register free and earn online

http://www.earnparttimejobs.com/index.php?id=4059087
viewers can sent content for publishing in this blog to email add: haha2000ha@gmail.com. if published senders name will also be published.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Simran Gerewal

Q.  Simultaneously you are a model cum actor?
Simran.   Yessimran

Q.   Does modeling can help you in acting?
Simran.   Yes, to some extent, modeling does help in acting. I find no problem in facing the camera.

Q.   What are the names of the films, in which you acted?
Simran.  I have acted in Satyamebo Jayate, Mr. Fantoosh, and Kartiker Biye. I have acted in a Bhojpuri cinema also.

Q.   For which company & product you had done modeling?
Simran.   Elin Oil, Omega Saree, Minu saree. I had done lot of shoots for Nace Café. Even I did lot of ramp modeling.

Q.    What was the experience to work along with Mithun Chakrabarty?
Simran.    He was very friendly as well as co-operative & always helped & guided during shooting period. Even he scolded, if I made any mistake.

Q.   What you do in your leisure?
Simran.   Play violin, do skating, play lawn tennis, write love story, saayeri & maintain my diary regularly.









No comments:

Post a Comment